- If you can’t join your class you can book into have another makeup in another class same week. Makeup classes can be taken at any of our classes. Bookings essential to confirm availability. Makeups are provided your block hasn’t expired.
- Simply notify us via text or email if you are unable to make class this greatly helps with class planning. No refunds are available. Blocks maybe placed on hold for 6 weeks with a medical certificate. Blocks are for the individual named on invoice & for 10 weeks from start of classes. Classes are to be paid for prior to class & 2 weeks prior to class for block specials.
- Please bring along towel & water (plus a rug & toy for baby if applicable). At your first class please bring along the medical form completed.
- Plan to arrive a few minutes prior to class to layout matt, & set yourself up.
- Usually Bliss will close for part of the school holidays and public holidays your block will be extended to take into account any closed days that you attend. Please note during school holidays the studios maybe closed, if we aren’t able to gain access to the studio, & park sessions are held in place you will be notified in advance.
- We aim to provide a friendly and flexible environment & like to ensure you get the most out of your class. Everyone is welcome. Feedback is encouraged & any queries you may have.
May your day be full of Bliss!